1. Duplicate posts. Please ensure you have read the FAQs section of the website before posting a new question to the forum, and search existing forum posts to check that your question hasn’t already been answered.
2. Clinical or care queries. Posts with questions that should be directed to your healthcare providers will be deleted (e.g. “Why has my repeat request been rejected?”, “I am unhappy with the service provided by my GP.”). This forum is for Airmid technical support only.
3. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
4. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
5. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after a warning has been issued by moderators.
6. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
7. Adult content. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
8. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Forum Rules’ is closed to new topics and replies.